MABA is supporting the “At Home Beekeeping Series: Distance Learning for Beekeeping Clubs” initiative created by the apiculture research/extension programs at various SEC Universities including Alabama Extension, Auburn University, University of Florida, University of Georgia, The University of Tennessee Knoxville, and Texas A&M University.
- March 30 – Behavioral Resistance to Varroa – Jennifer Tsuruda, University of Tennessee
- April 27 – Biology and Management of Swarming – Mike Goblirsch, USDA
- May 25 – Working with Mosquito Control to Protect Bees – Kristen Healy, Louisiana State University
- June 29 – Reading a Honey Bee Frame – Kate Ihle, USDA
How to Participate
This online series is presented through Zoom, an online video platform, and through Facebook Live on the last Tuesday of the month 6:30 – 7:30 pm Central Time (7:30-8:30 Eastern)
- Watch this series through Zoom.
- Watch this series on the Lawrence County Alabama Extension Office Facebook page.
For more information on the At Home Beekeeping Series, contact Allyson Shabel by email email@example.com