If you see honey bee swarm – a ball of bees in a tree or bush – that means they are seeking a new home. Help us find a good home for these bees – you don’t want them nesting in your house. We will send a local member out to retrieve the colony for a better chance at survival.
Please call Gina at 404-519-4141 right away before the swarm flies off to its new home.
Before you call, please have the following information:
- How long has the swarm been at this location?
- What is the exact address of the property where the swarm is located?
- How high off the ground is the swarm?
- Is the swarm in a structure or on a tree, bush, fence etc.?
- What size is it? Softball? Cantaloupe? Football? Basketball?
- Is there a phone number where you can be reached?
- Can you take a photo of the swarm as close-up as you feel comfortable?
If you are not viewing this from a smartphone, call 404-519-4141.